Retired Engr must sell 28 yrs of leftover stuff....
New/Used equipment: includes kits, parts, tools, computer & WarBot Robotics stuff and much more. Some things are very rare and hard to find. Just starting to list stuff.
I've collected and stored many unique special items for my classes and Sumer camps. I must find new homes for all this fabulous stuff or store it (wife says not an option).tell your friends - I am just starting to make a list but I have way to much stuff. email firstname.lastname@example.org about any thing you need that I might have. Eventually if weather permits I'll have a Yard sale then destroy/write off the loss. these items are hard to get !!!
iTAUGHT ENGr CLASSES, held Summer camps. I had to collect things in adv. to have them when needed. e-mail me about anything you may want or need, this is only a small part of what I have! I'm starting to organize the page and add more items. If I ever have the time I'll try to add some more details and pictures. i'll, make you a great deal, however most of this stuff is no longer available. These kits are great for teaching technical skills. Read my website to get an example of what I offered for 28 years.
////////// i'm Located near downtown Dallas.////////// .
If you want to buy or ask questions about anything listed on this page click the following link to e-mail Jim:email@example.com and put KLC Sale in subject lineso i'll see it and contact you.If you don't receive a reply in a couple of days sent it again, I'm not very good about checking my e-mail.
When items sell they will be removed from the page, until then you can be put on a "want to buy list, leave a bid in case an item isn't sold and your bid is reasonable I may decide to accept it.
If have questions about anything on or related to this page send me an e-mail
(1) KITS - all are new Velleman Kits(from Germany)ordered for my engineering classes and camps. The stuff listed on this website is only about 25% of what I actually have, Velleman Kits are High quality, and Velleman due to the Virus crisis went out of business, this makes these kits very rare. I used their kits for over twenty years without a single problem with any of them. These are the best you can buy, anywhere.
Kit# Kit name/use cost have what kit does / how it functions
highly Reduced Prices => pick up in Dallas to avoid shippingcostMK100 Chistmass Tree Kit $3 2 easy to built 1st kit -use to learn how to solder MK102 Dual Flashing LED Kit $3 8 an adj. warning flasher - use to develop soldering skills
MK104 Electric Cricket Kit $3 6 Can be adjusted for several different cricket sounds
MK109 LED electric diceor (1 or2) $3 2 To use as a pair, 'do twice' & use both numbers
MK119 Large Roulette Wheel $6 4 4" dia round board with 36 LED's plus sound effects
MK127 Light Seeking Robot Bug $6 10+ Control w flashlight / shield light into either/both Leds
MK133 Quiz Table for 2-4 players $6 2 2 to 4 players 1st to hit button locks in as the winner.
MK135 Decision Maker / Lie Det. $6 10+ Ask y/n or t/f questions, use as a lie-detector.
MK171 Voice Changer Kit $10 10+Robot, alien and other voices, aways a class favorite.
MK173 Night Rider 6 LED Kit$10 5 Red beam sweeps L to R in a special custom display.
MK136a4.5v Stereo Ear Basic Kit $8 10+ Fun listing device, you supply your own earphones.
MK136b9v Stereo Ear Adv. Kit $15 5 Can hear through walls, email for details, best project
MK147 Dual SB LED StrobeLight $8 10+ Dual SB LED adjustable Strobe that stops motion.
MK148 Dual SB Flashing LED's $3 4 auto turn on at night has LED Blinking alarm.
MK152 LED Spinning Wheel Kit $3 2 Like Wheel of Fortune game, and has colored LED's.
K4001 7 watt Audio amplifier $4 1 Use as portable amplifier to boost audio signals.
R/C Warbot conversions, have 10 valued at $500-$250, pictures to be posted. These are the best, ea tested before shipping & include new battery & charger. Most built for inside use - Gym floor, etc. Each Warbot has it's orig batteries. Optional: used Hi-Pwr Bat or New unopened ($10) Nikko Bat+Charger sets
(1) Tiger Shark#1 all time,never defeated in 4 years of competition will be tested and will incude Opt: new/used batteries,Best BID over $125. Tiger Shark was Jims personal. (best use inside on smooth floor)
(2) Pit Bull Hummer WarBot Best Bid over $75. A Beast, designed for Smooth Concrete or Gym floor surface.
(3) Have several small & medium size used warbots ($50 min). Optional: New Bat & Chg $10. more details will be posted soon . . . .
(4) and more to be added, possibilly with pictures.
Special Deal: NEW unopened NIKKO Battery & Chargers ($10/set)7.2vyellow#1272 or 9.6v red#1296
Power tools, new & used but all are quality. Have many, I'm a tool guy. AList coming? e-mail me what you need and I'll respond with details if I have it.
HP ENVY 17" 3D Laptop (I'm original owner), rare. Special 3D shutter glasses, orig. box, computer case, all papers, install disc set and 20 extra pairs of 3D glasses, charger, etc. I paid over S3,000, when new. (these are very rare I used mine to invent 3D without special 3D glasses or screens.
Have many computers, laptops & PC's, a few are Apple. I taught computer classes where everyone built their own - I have lots of left over used parts including keyboards, 22"- 55" monotors, pwr supplies, special PC cases. Buy parts for a father/son build your own computer project, great for bonding.
SPECIAL R/C car NiCad battery chargers ($25-50 ea) and a custom built battery special charging station used for Warbot Competitions. e-mail me for details.
I have very little Apple stuff, (I'm a PC man) but I do have some Apple because the rest of my family uses Apple, just not me.
I built the 172nd fastest Gaming Computer in the US years ago & still have it, it's (9.5"W x 9" H x !6.5" L.), liquid cooled, has rare 6700K CPU chip. The last CPU chip designed to use Windows 7. Reason I hate Win 10, a crappy system, which I don't like and will never own! This computer is one of a kind you can't even get the parts to build it anymore. Not FOR SALE!
See Listings below. Eventually there may be pictures of some of the stuff posted on this page. If you need something hard to findI may have it, so (clk: e-mail me to ask). I never throw good stuff away and I have a lot of good stuff.
1) Sears 115Vac Bug Wacker 6" base x 15" tall - bought for our lake house, rarely used. $252a) Have 15: fifty drawer metal parts cabinet's full of new R's, Cap's etc. Cabinets: (15"tall x 13"wide x 6"deep), dwr's: (2.75w x 6"d x 1.25"h) will sell w/wo parts for $20 ea. could use parts for E-Art projects.2b) Sell grab bags of parts to teach soldering and Electronic Art, etc. $10 - $20 per bag, depending on the parts.
2c)have many project boards: 1.5x1.75" ($.25), 2x2+3/8" ($.40), 3.25x2.5 ($.50)3a)NIKKO R/C car changeable frequency chips - allows up to 12 warbots to fight at once. See
3a-3c for options.3b)Nikko R/C Warbots, custom built by Jim McMillan for warbot wars camp competitions Have 10 left will sell maybe 5 of them. Each comes with new battery, charger and a #1 - #6 receive & transmit chip set and R/C controller all tested to demonstrate they work. Can offer special deals on battery & chip updates. Most of these have Lexan special body work designed to flip or disable other warbots.
3c)Original RC Cars new and used, special batteries and Hi-Preformance batteries for some models
(1) Original New - in the box - Red Ford GT options: possibly High Performance batteries and motor. 1/10 scale, is apx 16" long by 6.5" wide really nice & probably the last new one in existance. I bought it at the NIKKO North America going out of business sale about 15 years ago. Make offer $130+
(3) Iron Eagle, New Orig, $200 large Bot, w Pref Bat & Mtr (if avail) In/Out use
(4) Hi Octane, like new $100+ a class favorite, fast & very controlable In/Out use
(5) Predator Orig Cond. use inside/out, a great orig car Best Bid $100+
3d) extra Ch 1-6 chip sets are $5/set. The rare Ch 7-12 chip sets are $10/set. The Warbots sell for $50-$250+depending on which one you select.
4) Power Tools: 10 dremels , dremel attachments, many accessaries, most have cases, all good condition, many new Dremel items never used/opened.
Band Saw: a 9" Delta used wks great $50.
Delta Drill Press, apx 29" tall, & cuts up to 9" wide. $50
5) Hand Tools: Have 15/more of each type of tool (so every student had his own tool). most $2ea (some more) Have wire pliers, Long noise pliers, a combination (wire cutter, stripper, Insulation cutter with a threaded screw cutter) and many others.
6) SOLDReal Flight Basic R/C Flight Simulator. 35 Airplanes, 12 Helicopters, 6 Flying Sites. Orig cost $140, Perfect.condition only used one year of my summer camp, It's OK I had it checked, All you need is a computer with a USB connection, make offer.
7) I do have a few planes and Helicopters left over from Camps. We mostly flew or demonstrated them in the Gym so we didn't damage them. $10 - $75
8) SWR meter (really nice one) use to set up antennas for max power on CB radios and such. ($30)
9) 15ea 25w Welder soldering irons and holders used in classes, $10 ea most have a few patched burn places on their cords. Also I have one or more: 12w, 18w, 40w, 60w & up watt irons new and used plus a few new & used soldering stations with variable adjust, have 4 to 6. Some are new / others look new.
(Make offer for the higher wattage irons)
10) 15ea50 drawer parts boxes. (6"L x 2.25W x 1.25D) drawers w new 1 & 2% resisters or other parts-sell.w/wo the parts. $15 w/o parts, $25 with parts. Parts great for electric art projects (will show example)
11) Plastic Welder, $25 bought to build Lexan Bodies for R/C WarBots found a special glue that was easier for the kids to do so we used it instead. Tool only used a couple of times.
12) Small aircraft gas welding rig with tanks and cart $100with everything included.
I’m a paragraph. Drag me to add paragraph to your block, write your own text and edit me.
15) Computers, Desktops and Laptops PC & Apple a) working, b) missing minor parts c) many computer parts, d) Apple: PC & laptops - Will complete list when I have time to do it.
16) monitors (23"-48") - est prices to be $20 - $250, all perfect condition will list when I have the time.
17) 50+ CR2032 coin 3.0v batteries - great for LED projects (plans & parts for kits if interested):
A) Batteries CR2032 only $.30 ea (cost $2 plus at most stores).
B) (sold) a 3V one LED Mini-light kit (with parts & instructions) $8/ kit .
C) (sold) a Dual Mini, 6V wih two color LEDs, 3 sw kit (with parts & instructions) for $8 kit.
D) (sold)3Vmini-light (built on battery itself) with pwr switch, solder & instructions $3 kit. . . . . .
18) Power Strips, many different sizes 2-4 ft some cheap some almost new. $3-$15
19) Weller 25w used soldering irons $10 w/wo holders, $15 withHolder
20) many small tools used in classes (apx 15 of ea), wire cutters, needle noise pliers. $3 ea
21) Rotary Tools Not yet priced!a) 41 pieces w Flex Shaft # S1J-AJ4-10 8k-30k rpm (I'm keeping it) b) Blk & Decker RTX $______ c) (new) Dremel model 1001 $______ d) Dremel MultiPro model 285 $______ e) Dremel MoTo Tool model 280 $______ ((estimate prices from $10 to $25 . f) Dremel 400 / XPR $______ ea will check values before selling.
g) Dremel _____________________ $______ Some have cases. Have many extras.
h) Dremel _____________________ $______ parts and special attachments.))
All are working and most are like new condition.
22) Delta Band Saw: $45 cuts up to 3.5" thick boards & 9" deep.
23) RYOBI Band Saw: $65 looks new cuts up to 3.5" thick boards & 9" deep.
24) 1"x21" Belt sander $15 used in summer camps but in good condition
25) 4"x36" ROBI Belt sander $30 used in my shop but in good condition26) Drill Presses, I have 2 both I think are 9" models - I need to check to see!
27) Bose Stereo, $150 the more expensive one, very little use, looks new (was $625 new)
30+ power tools (some new) . . . . . . . . . 28) (almost New) Blk&Decker 1/4" 3A power drill, looks new $15
29) 3/8" SKILL #6335 Drill (looks new) $25
30)3/8" Skill #6225 Drill used but it's good $15
31)3/8" Drive Air compressor RachetTool$20
32) SOLD 10" Radial saw, old but good quality $100
33) SOLD 10" Table saw, old, but good quality $100
34) Lots of sheets of Lexan (many sizes), used to make Robot Bodies, most 1/8th" thick (very cheep, make offer based on size of sheet)
35) SOLD new 37"-90" TV heavy duty soundbar mounting brackets, $20
36) R/C planes and Hellicoptors, I need to ck values, only used a few times in a gym at my summer camps. HAVE 4 or 5 left prices from $20 - $150
37) new hand gun safe $50
38) new money /records safe $50
39) R/C Car batteries (new NIKKO) Red (9.6v) Batteries & Chargers $10/package never opened
(new NIKKO)Yell(7.2v) Batteries & Chargers $10/package never opened
40) 6-8 peak chargers & a 4 unit charging station designed by Jim for charging batteries at WarBot Wars Camp - can charge batteries in less than 3 minutes. Make Offer
This is a small part of what I have. Get the idea - I have 28 yrs worth of stuff.
Big Print 30-48 px's
41) 50 watt "Red Neck" Citzens Band (CB) amplifier, Over-Power anything close to you & get your signal way on down the road.
Rare, hard if not impossible, to find $35. Used very little, built for me by a friend of my Dad's in Louisiana.
42) $20 Hitachi model BX35A, 16:9 WideScreen DVD Cam, 1200x digital zoom, 25x optical zoom has 1.25"x2.5" flip out screen, Cinema Res advanced image processing. Charger and a spare battery, needSD card, Ultravision, special case, etc. This seems to be an excellant piece of equipment.
stuff to be added
COMING:List of left over items from 28 yrs teaching engrineering classes, ex: special DIY kit plans (w/wo parts), pwr & handtools, computers, computer parts. See Stuff For Sale List.The list will change as time and things are made available