THESE ARE CRITICAL THINGS THAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND A)WisdomFormula: the secret of howtoget&applywisdomnote:Wisdom is: the ability to applyyourknowledgewithunderstandinginordertosolveany problemorsituation you face or encounter. #1- #6 below defines key words / phrases I used in the Wisdom Formula
1) ABILITY to APPLY: must have a deep understanding of everything you have learned plus be able to apply it to solve problems you face.
2) Your KNOWLEDGE: result of education, observation, study & application of skills you developed by yrs prob. solving many different situations.
3) DEVELOPED SKILLS: Prob. solving, critical, analytical and divergent, creative thinking methods, learned by following the essential skills list.
4) EDUCATION: Implies everything you do in life, formal schooling, work experience / self study based on true facts. You must learn how to fact .check to determine what's truth and what's not. Don't be misled/fooled.
5) Common Sense: now rare, it includes life experiences, a logical, critical & analytical thought process, truth and intelligence. The ability to find what Is available and use it to solve an immediate need or problem.
6) LIFE EXPERIENCE: best teacher if you remember the good & throw out out the bad. It helps you to learn skills you might eventually need.
7) A PROBLEM: is any special situation you face that needs a solution.
B1,The Essential Skill Elementsaretheheart & soul of my special unique creative problem solving & design methods. Understanding how each element works when combined with other elements was the key to knowing how to use them to solve your problem or need. It's Best if you memorize the list and look for an opportunity to apply them.
There is almost always more than one way to solve a problem. the trick is to descover how elements react when combined. Seek the best and most accurate and easy to repeat solutions and continue working with them. (keep a copyright notebook).
To learn how the different combinations of elements work when used in different situations - this requires many trial and error attempts.
I will continue to apply or update things as I can get to them,
this rewriting of the website is still a work in progressYou must be able to select which combinationsof elements to use - each situation will vary, it's not simple or easy but it's been well proven. It may take several years to understand but to whatever level you can do this, it can be a life changing experience.
B2)THE Essential Skills/elements List: I have lived bythese principles
most of my life,so don't add/change anything in this very important list. 1) Your Attitude:is the most important and you have control of it, think positively and you'll have a happy day, It's up to you, you're in control. 2) Common Sense: a form of wisdom, it's the ability to find a solution using whats available using logical thinking. (no longer common). 3) strong Work Ethic: work as hard or as long as it takes to accomplish your goals. Success is usually earned by dedication and hard work. 4) Quitting is not an option: but it can become a negative habit, Success is built on Winning. Those who are prone to quit become losers.
5)You Must believe in yourself: if you don't THINK YOU CAN you are defeated before you start and you'll develop a defeatist attitude.
6) Learn from mistakes: lightbulb took 2,500 tries, Edison said "I never had a Failure, I learned something with every try I made".
7) Develop application skills: the ability to apply knowledge & learn how to use tools and develop skills you'll need and use for a better life. 8) Creative work Experience: after yrs of solving all kinds of problems you learn how to find creative ways to do things.
9) Far-Side Imagination: the lucky ones are born with it, but how to use and apply the ELEMENTS takes time to learn and understand. 10) 'Divergent Thinking Methods' You have a goal and you know what it is. Everything you do is a step toward reaching it.
To e-mail jim, Use: firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Put:FROM KLC WEBSITE & the Date(day/mo/year)in the Subject line, 2) Put your message or question in the bodyof the e-mail. So i'll see it& answer you. If you don't get a reply in a couple of days resend it. 3)I don't check my e-mail very often, after all i'm retired! If you don't get a reply just resend it until you do. I will respond to all e-mailsI will continue to update things as I can get to them, this web-site is dedicated to help you have a better life, study and learn!
( Below is Orig Data / notes used to design site, it's rewritten above)
B)The "Elements List" above contains key elemets used as the heart and soul of my Creative Design System - Study & Memorize these items.
These ideals are crucial to developing Wisdom (see the Wisdom formula below). Most of you won't be able to do this unless you believe, focus and keep on working as long as it takes. If you do figure it out don't tell any-
one or you could lose the advantage you have worked so hard to gain. Document all your work from the very start. Google: How to keep records needed for copyrighting your work. Do this starting day-1 of any project. Do it to protect your copyright or it could become the biggest mistake of your life.
MYFORMULAFORWISDOM: THE ABILITY TO APPLY KNOWLEDGE WITHUNDERSTANDING TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEM YOU HAVE. A PROBLEM IS
ANY SITUATION NEEDING A SOLUTION, following is a definition of the words as they are used in the formula.
1) WISDOM = the ability to use/apply your knowledge with the things in the essential skills / elements LIST to solve problems.
2) ABILITY to APPLY = Being able to take what you know and use it in a new way to meet a special need.
3) KNOWLEDGE: comes from education and everything you'velearned by living &/or experiencing years of life situations.
4) EDUCATION: Implies yrs of study: classes, tex books, lectures, other books (even the Bible) and OF COURSE DEVELOPING "common sense". 5) COMMON SENSE is being able to combine common knowledge, what you know and what's available to use in meetings are solving your problem or needs.
6) LIFE EXPERIENCE: Is both formal training & skills learned or even developed in life by working on or at jobs which develop, hone,
expand or update your skills & abilities to next level.
FREE ENGINEERING SKILLS These sessions can make you better no matter who you are or what you do. I am retired & want to give away my original method of Creative Problem Solving and Design Skills. I have never told anyone about this method before. I spent 30+ yrs perfecting it and only the work-alcoholics among you will be able to figure it out. You must be willing to commit the time and effort required to do the work (and never give up) or you'll never be able to do it. Real success comes from dedicated hard work, not cheating / copying what someone else has done. This is why I want you to do it on your own and possibililly take it to another level. It's complex and goes against everything that has been taught in the last 30+ years. To see how it all came to pass READ MY BIO, see what I've done starting at age 9. Much of my best work was on Top Secret designs for the US Goverment i'm still not free to disclose or discuss some of the most challenging accomplishments or projects I was involved in or any details about them.
Two years out of SMU I designed the Brain of the original hand held TI Calculator. Now over 80 I've barely slowed down and have had four different careers so far. I call my Essential Skills a Unique Method of Creative Problem Solving & Design. It can make you extremely wealthy and very successful in almost any career you choose. actually worked at two or more jobs at the same time for many years: I have started & own
two corporations, ACS Inc, Automotive Consultant Services and KLC Inc, Kinetic Learning Center (40+ yrs), I retired from engineering, Consulting, Teaching (Home & Private Schools) & many years worked as Engineering consultant for a number of local major Engineering and Hi-Tech companies plus US GOVERMENT projects such as guidience system for Shrike Missile, Bubble memory for 27 million dollar Super- computer, A sys. that would detect solders but not animals coming accross various terrain a well. I also designed a sys. that would seperate music into two channels with different lights for Bass, Mid-range & High-range used to "SEE STEREO". I did this just for me and I still have the original prototype on a wall in my house
Do Not Include this on Website this is how I used my music
background to help me to create my creative design system
In music you first learn the basics: how to play the notes, keys, scales and learn about harmonics & develop your own style or technique. Eventually you just know what to do to make it all come together. The more you do to understand the more confidient and the better musician or whatever you become. Eventually you can combine the various parts into your own style and even learn to play by ear.
I made "All State Band" 3 years in a row, took #1 honors all three times. I
could play almost every instrument in the band I played both the Trumpet and Clairnet at All State Band Level. I could have made the band playing most of the instruments, Trumpet was my favorite but no one was better than me on either instrument. I won a full music scholorship but I hated the college music program & quit after one semester.
I joined the Air Force because of their GI Bill Program which would pay for college to get my engineering degree. When I got out of the AF I was hired by Texas Instruments & in four yrs had become a non-degree TI Engineer. I was accepted to attend SMU when TI hired me to be in their new "Summer Development Program". I was guaranteed a job each summer (starting at $1K/mo) and was guaranteed a job when I graduated. I grew up wanting to be an engineer, that's where I belonged. This was a great opportunity, I got married just before school started in Aug 1967. Still married after 66 yrs.
Above is what i'm wanting for you, in engineering or whatever you do - try to be the best. There are no shortcuts, to be one of the best takes years of hard work. Are you willing to work as hard as it takes to MEET your goals? "Who wants to be Average" in todays world average would be a step up for most as the US becoming substandard! Can you accept that, I hope not.
If you fail to reach your goal: Go back and study "your path" to see where you went wrong. You probably need to rethink your mix of the Elements & make new choices. It could take years of trial and error to get this down to "learning with undertanding" how the element mix works best in different situations, a good reason to make good notes in your CR Notebook so you can review past notes to help you understand. Eventually you'll become confidient in your skills & solutions will come much quicker, things will just "work out" like in the Music example. (see Ess Skills #'s 5&7). Success breeds success, just keep working & believe! It can be done, can you do it?
REMEMBER: This is a mental process, a new way of thinking, not a formula but a method that you are learning to apply. When you combine Essential Skills with the Wisdom Formula you have an amazing system that I have used for years with huge success. Now it'stime for me to pass this on to the next generation. You must develop a through understanding & know- ledge of all the elements so by trying many combinations you will learn
which ones work best for different situations giving you the desired effect needed to solve the problem you're working on.
This is the proccess, trial & error, that you use to learn how to combine the elements and determine which work best in certian situations to give the better chances for success. This is where you do your research - it will take time, effort and patience to do this!
1) Start with known problems and solutions, work backwards to see how to apply the elements to fix it.
2) Do this for many problems so you can gain as much knowledge of how to combine Elements as you can.
3) You will not use many elements per solution but different ones each selected uniquely for that situation.
This method is far to valuable to just give it away and I don't have time to teach it so what I offer is like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to
you that are willing to put in the time and effort it could be career and life changing! If you decide to take up the challenge to figure how to develop my system then I suggest you don't tell or share information or results of your effort with anyone. You need to learn about how to use "Copywritting Safe guards" to protect your work.
In order to develop the skills to understand and develop this method you must be willing to pay the price by taking the time and make a what-ever- it-takes effort to follow through and figure this out. You will need to apply these principles to many projects to learn how they work under different situations. If it's not worth the time & effort to work as hard as it takes to accomplish your goals then you'll never be able to do it!
??????????? STILL REWRITING FROM HERE ON DOWN ????????????
Method of design: Develope the ability to select the correct combination of Elements with the Knowledge, understanding and Skills needed to Apply
them to solve whatever problem you have. Depending on your skill set it could take two to four years of trying the different elements to catagorize them and figure out how it's done. Copy this information and keep working on it until you do. I will leave this website up until jan 2023 to give you time to copy any parts you want, I suggest pages 1-5 for future reference Just by trying and remember Essential Skill #4, Never . . . . . . . . .
I believe you will be better off because you tried even if you don't get it because you will learn a lot in the proccess. I also think this will bennefit you in most careers because it will develope a mental toughness missing in todays wimpy education system.
The Elements are Essential: they are a way of thinking, not a formula. To solve your problems you must have a through Knowledge of each Element and how to apply it. You must select the right combination of Elements (one or more) so that when working together they make it possible to find the solution to whatever problem you have. Unfortunately this can take years of effort and trials to develop & hone these unique skills. There may be more than one way to do this, find one that works and move on. The more you do this the easier it will become. Somewhere on the website I equate doing this to music - it applies!
sLEARN THE Essential Skills RULES FOR SUCCESS FIRST. SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND & APPLY THE FORMULA CORRECTLY.
To e-mail jim, Use: email@example.com:
1) Put:FROM KLC WEBSITE & the Date(day/mo/year)in the Subject line, 2) Put your message or question in the bodyof the e-mail. So i'll see it& answer you. If you don't get a reply in a couple of days resend it.3)I don't check my e-mail very often, after all i'm retired! If you don't get a reply just resend it until you do. I will respond to all e-mails
?????????? end of page ??????????