RetiredEngr Selling huge collection of materials, kits, parts and rare new/used equip. kits, tools, computer & robot stuff at very low prices.
taught Engineering & held Summer camps for 28 yrs. i have a huge inventory of stuff that needs a home, see partial list below. e-mail me a list of what you want - i just may have it & will ofer you a deal. .
problem: this is a temperary offer - soon i'll have a big sale in Dallas to just get rid of the stuff. I'm almost 80 & now retired - this stuff needs to go.SEND MY URL ADDRESSkinetic-learning-center.comto anyone that might want some or all my stuff.
If you wish to buy or ask questions about anything posted on about this page use the following e-mail link to e-mail Jim: firstname.lastname@example.org put KLC Sale in subject line so i'll see it and contact you.If you don't receive a reply in a couple of days sent it again there have been a lot of problems with my mail.
When items sell they will be removed as soon as funds are received, until then you can be put on a "want to buy list, leave a bid in case an item isn't sold I may accept your bid.
last day modified: 10/21/2020 Will set up the cart if/when I get the site online. If have a question send me an e-mail about it! Use link at top of the Essential skills page.All KITS ARE NEW MK VELLEMAN KITS (from Ger.) ordered for my engineering classes and camps. the stuff listed on this website is only about half of what I actually have - will eventually have a GAR SALEKit# Kit name/use cost have what kit does or how it functions
MK100 Chistmass Tree Kit $4 2 easy to built 1st kit- while learning to solder
MK102 Dual Flashing LED Kit $4 26 a dual adjustable blinky ckt/warning flasher
MK104 Electric Cricket Kit $4 4 can adjust to sound like wild crickets
MK107 8 Red Running LED's $4 6 adj for different patterns + add other LED's
MK109 LED electric single dice $4 2 use to play games in car, it's a small flat board
MK119 Large Roulette Wheel $8 4 apx 3.8" round bd has about 36 LED's + noises
MK127 Light Seeking Robot Bug $8 12 can be controled with a light or darkness-fun
MK133 Quiz Table for 2-4 players $10 2 2 to 4 players 1st to hit button =gets to answer.
MK135 Decision Maker / Lie Det. $10 10 ask y/n or t/f questions, use as lie-det. game.
MK171 Voice Changer Kit $10 20Robot, alien and other voices - a favorite kit
MK173 Night Rider LED Kit $10 5 Red beam sweeps Back & Forth, left to right
MK136 Stereo Ear Basic Kit $8 10 a fun listing device w plans (how to make 9v)
MK147 Dual SB LED StrobeLight $8 13 Dual SB LED adjustable stop motion Strobe
MK148 Dual SB Flashing LED's $6 4 auto turn on at night the alarm turns on LED
MK152 LED Spinning Wheel Kit $6 20 Like wheel of fortune game or just enjoy it
K4001 7 watt Audio amplifier $6 1 Build a portable 7w audio amplifer, many uses
R/C Cars & Warbot conversions, may sale a few, have 12 valued at $50-$200, will post pics. of any offered for sell. These are the best one's I ever built. (Tiger-Shark never lost a battle (went undefeated for 4 yrs)
New Batteries w chargers: unopened NIKKOyellow #1272 (7.2v) 1600ma & red #1296 (9.6v). $8/ea
Power tools, some as new: some very old but High Quality. Probably over 30, all types -I'm a tool person.
a list will be forth coming when I have time to do it.
My personal HP ENVY 17" 3D Laptop (orig owner) perfect, rare. Special 3D shutter glasses , metal & orig. computer case, all papers, install disc set, 20 extra pairs of 3D glasses, charger, orig box computer came in, etc. I paid over S3,000, bought it new. ($$ make Offer, these are very rare) only used to do my 3D research.
Have 26+ Computers, lapTops & PC's, a few are Apple. I taught computer classes where everyone built their own - have all kinds of left over used parts including keyboards, 22"- 55" monotors, PC pwr supplies, special PC cases.
I have very little Apple stuff, (I'm a PC man) but I do have some Apple because the rest of my family uses Apple, just not me. I built the 172nd fastest Gaming Computer in the US 4 yrs ago & still have it, it's (9.5"W x 9" H x !6" l.), liquid cooled, Has rare 6700K CPU chip, the lastest one you can use with Win7, or with Win 10, which I hate! This computer is NOT for sale, I just like to brag about it.
See Listings below. Eventually there may be pictures of some of the stuff posted on this page. If you need something hard to findI may have it, so (clk: e-mail me to ask). I don't ever throw good stuff away.
1) Sears 115Vac Bug Wacker 6" base x 15" tall - bought for a lake house, rarely used. $30
2) 15ea: 50 drawer parts cabinet's full of new R's, C's etc. Cabinets: (15"tall-13"wide-6"deep), dwr's: . . . . (2.75w-6"d-1.25"h) will sel w or w/o parts. sell bags of parts to teach soldering and electronic Art
3) NIKKO chanageable freq chip R/C Warbots- up to 12 can fight at once, probably sell half of them. Each comes with battery & freq chip, Extra chips are sold seperately. Have frequencies 1-12. Freq 1-6
are $5 ea and the Rare #'s 7-12 depend on what WarBot you buy - some chips could be FREE. The Warbots sell for $50-$200 depending on history and condition.
4) Power Tools: 7 dremels , dremel attachments, many accessaries, have some cases, all good condition,
many new Dremel items never used/opened Band Saw: a 9" Delta used wks great $70. Delta Drill . . . .. . Press, apx 29" tall, & cuts up to 9" wide. $70
5) Hand Tools: Have 15/more of each type of tool (so every student had his own tool). most $3ea (ea apx . 5" long). Have wire pliers, Long noise pliers, flat noise pliers also a combination (wire cutter, stripper, . .. Insulation cutter with a treaded screw cutter) and many others.
6) Real Flight Basic R/C Flight Simulator. 35 Airplanes, 12 Helicopters, 6 Flying Sites.Orig cost $140, . . . Perfect.condition only used one year of my summer camp, It's OK I had it checked, All you need is a . . .. computer with a USB connection, make offer. (I might keep this one for my grandkids).
7) I do have a few planes and Helicopters left over from Camps. We mostly flew or demonstrated them in . . the Gym so we didn't damage them.
8) SWR meter (really nice one) use to set up antenna for max power on CB radiosand such.($30)
9) 15ea 25w Welder soldering irons and holders used in classes, $15 ea most have a few patched burn . . . .. places in their cords. Also I have one or more: 12w, 18w, 40w, 60w & up watt irons new and used .. . ....soldering stations with variable adjust, have 4 to 6. Some are new / others look new. (must $ price
. the higher wattage irons)
10) 15ea50 drawer parts boxes. (6"L x 2.25W x 1.25D) drawers w new 1 & 2% resisters or other parts-sell . . .w/wo the parts. $20 w/o parts, $25 with parts. Parts great for electric art projects (will show example)
11) Plastic Welder, $35 bought to build Lexan Bodies for R/C WarBots found a special glue that was easier
for the kids to do so we used it instead.
12) Small aircraft gas welding rig with tanks and cart $100 with everything included.
15) 18+ Computers, a) working, b) missing minor parts c) many computer parts, d) Apple: PC & laptops - . Will complete list when I have time to do it.
16) monitors (23"-48") - est prices to be $20 - $250, all perfect condition will list when I have the time.
17) 50+ CR2032 coin 3.0v batteries - great for LED projects (plans & parts for kits if interested):
A) Batteries CR2032 only $.50 ea or 10 for $4 (cost $3- $5eaat CVS)and other stores
B))(sold out) a 3V one LED Mini-light kit (with parts & instructions) for $8 kit .
C) (sold out) a Dual Mini, 6V wih two color LEDs, 3 sw kit (with parts & instructions) for $8 kit
D) (sold out) a 3Vcheap mini-light (built on battery) with pwr switch, solder & instructions for $3 kit. . . . . .
18) Power Strips, many different sizes 2-4 ft some cheap some almost new. $3-$20
19) Rare Weller 25w used soldering irons w/wo holders $15 or $20( with holder )
20) many small tools used in classes (apx 15 of ea), wire cutters, needle noise pliers. $3 ea
21) Rotary Tools 1) 41 pieces w Flex Shaft # S1J-AJ4-10 8k-30k rpm (I'm keeping it)2)Blk & Decker RTX$___3)(new)Dremel model 1001 $___4)Dremel MultiPro model 285$___ 5)Dremel MoTo Tool model 280 $___ ((estimate prices from $10 to $25 /. 6) Dremel 400|XPR $___ ea will check values before selling. 7) Dremel ________ $___ Some have cases. Have many extra, . . 8) Dremel ________ $___ parts and special attachments.))All are working and most are like new condition. . 22))Delta Band Saw: $50 cuts up to 3.5" thick boards & 9" deep.
23) RYOBI Band Saw:$85 looks new cuts up to 3.5" thick boards & 9" deep.
24) 1"x21" Belt sander $20used in summer camps but in good condition
25) 4"x36" ROBI Belt sander $50 used in my shop but in good condition26) Drill Presses, I have 2 both are (I think) 9" models - I need to check ....
27) Bose Stereo, $125 the more expensive one, very little use, looks new (was $625 new)
30+ power tools (some new) . . . . . . . . . 28) (almost New) Blk&Decker 1/4" 3A power drill, looks new $15
29) 3/8" SKILL #6335 Drill (looks new) $25
30)3/8" Skill #6225 Drill used but it's good $15
31)3/8" Drive Air compressor RachetTool$20
32) 10" Radial saw, old but good quality $100 only selling because I need the space
33) 10" Table saw, old, but good quality $100 only selling because I need the space
34) Lots of sheets of Lexan (many sizes), used to make Robot Bodies, most 1/8th" thick (make offer)
35) new 37"-90" TV heavy duty soundbar mounting brackets, $20
36) R/C planes and Hellicoptors, I need to ck values, only used a few times in a gym at my summer camps.
37) new hand gun safe $60
38) new money /records safe $75
39) R/C Car batteries (new NIKKO) Red (9.6v)9battery & Charger$10 package never opened(new NIKKO)Yellow (7.2v) battery & charger $10 package never opened
40) 6-8 peak chargers & a 4 unit charging station designed by Jim for charging batteries at WarBot Wars . . . Camp - can charge batteries in less than 3 minutes.This is a small part of what I have. Get the idea - I have 28 yrs worth of stuff.
Big Print 30-48 px's
41) 50 watt "Red Neck" Citzens Band (CB) amplifier, Over-Power anything close to U & get your signal way on down the road.
Rare hard if not impossible to find $35. Used very little, built for me by a friend of my Dad's in Louisiana, apx 30 years ago.
42) $25 Hitachi model BX35A, 16:9 WideScreen DVD Cam, 1200x digital zoom, 25x optical zoom has 1.25"x2.5" flip out screen, Cinema Res advanced image processing. Charger and a spare battery, needSD card, Ultravision, special case, etc. This seems to be an excellant piece of equipment.
stuff to be added
COMING:List of left over items from 28 yrs teaching engrineering classes, ex: special DIY kit plans (w/wo parts), pwr & handtools, computers, computer parts. See Stuff For Sale List.The list will change as time and things are made available